- Half-Day: $70 Ages U6-U13 9AM – 12PM
- This program will divide all campers into training groups by age and ability to ensure the best developmental environment for each camper. The morning sessions will focus on teaching fundamental techniques and basic tactical situations. The morning session will conclude with a 4v4 tournament.
- Full-Day: $90 Ages U6-U13 years old 9AM – 3PM
- This program consists of the same morning schedule as half day campers. Campers break for lunch which will be coupled with a daily "stump the staff" soccer trivia session. The afternoon then consists of a second tactical training session and either a full sided game or other soccer related game.
Discounts & Financial Assistance
- Families registering multiple children for camp receive a 15% discount on each child after the first. HCSA Summer Camps are an all-inclusive opportunity. Financial assistance is available for camp registration fees. To inquire about Summer Camp financial assistance contact the Director of Coaching (firstname.lastname@example.org).
HALF-DAY/FULL-DAY DAILY SCHEDULE
- 9:00-9:30 - Camp Juggling/Warm-Up
- 9:30-11:00 - Technical Training Session/Goalkeeper Training Session
- 11:00-11:15 - Snack Break, Daily Contest
- 11:15-12:00 - 4v4 World Cup Tournament
- 12:00-1:00 - Lunch, Stump the Staff Soccer Trivia
- 1:00-1:45 - Doctor! Doctor! – Soccer Related Game
- 1:45 – 2:30 - Tactical/Advanced Training Session
- 2:30 – 3:00 - Full Sided Games